ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE Peace Of Mind For Your Home Technology
WHO ARE WE?
Technology systems occasionally experience disruptions. We keep things simple and provide support if your system is experiencing any disruptions. We have got you covered—from proactively monitoring and fixing your system to enabling you to reset your own system.
- 24/7Support Coverage
- LIVEKnowledgeable Technician
EXPERIENCE OUR BENEFITS
|Benefits to You||Essential||Enhanced||Priority|
|Discounted Service Call RatesIn the unlikely event that a service call must be scheduled, you'll receive a preferred rate.||10%||25%||50%|
|App ControlYou'll get a mobile app enabling you to fix many of the common issues that technology systems experience.||•||•||•|
|Reactive Remote RepairUpon hearing from you, your system will be accessed remotely and oftentimes repaired without a service call.||•||•||•|
|24/7 Email, Text, and Chat SupportWe're available to communicate with you in whichever manner best fits your lifestyle.||•||•||•|
|24/7 Phone SupportExperience the convenience of a live answer by one of our knowledgeable technicians.||•||•|
|Proactive Monitoring and Remote RepairWe'll proactively monitor your technology system and oftentimes troubleshoot potential issues before they arise.||•||•|
|Priority Service CallWe'll be on-site to address your issue within 48 business hours or your service call is free.||•|
|Free Annual System CheckupWe will review your system and perform device updates once per year—at no cost to you.||•|
LET US ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
What can we monitor?
- Whether most of your network connected devices are up and running.
- Health of many connected AV devices and light switches (availability may vary depending on manufacturer).
- Internet up/down state and average upload/download speeds.
What can't we monitor?
- Quality of audio/video (a connected network media player may show as online but the audio or video may still be experiencing issues).
- Different apps or services within connected network devices (i.e. Netflix not working or Pandora producing an error message within a functioning Apple TV or Sonos player).
- Toasters, wicker baskets, toilets, major home appliances(yet), pets, kids, plant life, or threats from zombies.
Have additional questions?